Homeowners Association Management
The management of your association today will determine its value tomorrow. Whether you are the developer or on the Board of Directors for your association, CPM Real Estate Services. has the integrity and experience to help you make the best of your investment.
About HOA Management
A Homeowners Association (HOA) can be a key tool in protecting and growing the value of your property. By pooling the resources of all the homeowners in a community, an HOA can effectively maintain common areas, set and enforce rules, and create a desirable living environment that supports property values. CPM Real Estate Services has the experience and expertise to help your HOA accomplish all these objectives and more.
We work closely with the Boards of Directors to develop and implement strategies that are tailored to the specific needs of your community. We take a proactive approach to property management, always thinking ahead to identify potential problems and prevent them from occurring. With CPM Real Estate Services on your side, you can be confident that your property is in good hands and will be well-positioned for long-term success.
The Most Experienced Property Management Organization In Southern Oregon
We have the experience and expertise to handle all aspects of property management, from maintenance and repair to budgeting and financial reporting. We understand that every community is unique, and we tailor our services to fit the specific needs of your Association.
- We have an experienced Homeowners Associations staff that understands your concerns
- We provide accounting services that include a collection of homeowners’ dues and timely payment of invoices.
- We provide an online portal where owners can set up auto-pay, view association documents, and submit maintenance and architectural review requests
- We are available daily to assist in the resolution of any challenges or concerns as the liaison between owners and the Board of Directors
- We have a 24-hour on-call service
- We attend Board and annual owners’ meetings
- We are current on all regulations and help enforce CC&Rs
- We act as liaisons between the Board and its vendors/contractors
- We generate HOA statements/reports to state agencies as required
- We process all title demand requests, condo questionnaires, and Realtor document requests
Don't Take Our Word For It.
Our Reviews Speak For Themselves.
Our commitment to our clients has earned us a reputation for excellence.