Commercial Property Management In Southern Oregon
At CPM Real Estate Services, we have a wealth of experience in managing all types of commercial properties, so we are confident we can meet your specific needs.
We understand that every commercial property is different, so we take a flexible and innovative approach to ensure that both owners and tenants have the best possible experience.
Get The Most Out Of Your Investment
Growth | Service | Trust | Accountability | Integrity
CPM Real Estate Services is well-versed in all aspects of the real estate industry, including leasing, finance, construction, and maintenance. We’ll make sure your property is well-maintained, operated efficiently and profitably, and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
Our management services include the coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, attending to your accounting needs in virtually any manner you prefer, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible.
Our Team Has A Long-Term Commitment To Managing Your Investment
Strong problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills with tenants, landlords, vendors, and other stakeholders.
Make Your Next Move a Smart One With CPM
We tailor our services to meet your needs. The following is a brief outline of the management services that we provide:
Asset Management – Renewing Current Tenants
- Full Background Check on Credit/Criminal records
- Maintain frequent contact with the Owner, or any consultants of the Owner (i.e., attorneys, accountants) to ensure the efficient and correct management of the property.
- Preparation of proformas/budgets
- Landlord/Tenant relations
- Collect and record rents and implement assertive collection procedures.
- Accounts receivable / Accounts Payable
- Billings for common area charges, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Detailed reports, including tenant profiles, property ledgers, and sales and leasing reports.
- Monthly financial statements, including current and year-to-date activity.
- Secure bids for insurance or other financial services or expenses as needed.
- Prepare the required 1099’s for year-end accounting.
- Review critical data file and invoice tenants, as applicable, for cost of living increases, Consumer Price Index (CPI) increases, common area maintenance (CAM) charges, property taxes, insurance, Annual CAM Reconciliation Preparations and fixed incremental rent increases.
- Conduct frequent physical inspections.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance activities, repairs, and improvements.
- We have a 24-hour answering service for any need or emergency that may arise.
- Enforce building rules and regulations.
- Recommendations for common area improvements.
- Negotiate contracts, supervise independent contractors, on-site employees, etc.
Leasing or Tenant Placements
Tenant Placements or Commercial Leasing is a stand-alone service for property owners who need assistance placing a quality tenant. This service is provided by our affiliate company, RE/MAX Platinum.
As professional Real Estate Brokers, we are equipped with the knowledge and experience to locate and screen potential tenants. All information supplied by the prospective tenant is verified through reference checks, a credit report, and a criminal history report. This information is provided to you, along with our recommendations, so that you can make an informed decision on the tenancy.
Don't Take Our Word For It.
Our Reviews Speak For Themselves.
Our commitment to our clients has earned us a reputation for excellence.