CPM Real Estate Services, Inc. is a full-service real estate services organization. We are the ONLY full accredited property management organization in the region. This means we are Big Enough To Know—the regulations regarding property management, and Small Enough To Care — we have a large enough staff to care about each property owner and their real estate investments.
Our professional management staff is highly experienced in assisting clients to achieve their investment objectives through quality services.
We have the expertise to manage all types of real estate including;
- Homeowner Associations
- Commercial Buildings
- Professional Office Buildings
- Retail Space
- Self Storage Facilities
- Mobile Home Parks
- Apartment Complexes
- Single Family Dwellings
- 55+ Communities
- Multi-Family Dwellings
- Shopping Centers
- Vacation Properties
In order to provide the full-service management services our clients expect and deserve, we make continued education a priority for the staff of CPM. Through regular conferences, seminars and real estate training our staff is current on all new and pending real estate laws. This commitment to our staff’s knowledge and experience ensures the success of each of our divisions at CPM. Our management services are expansive to provide our clients with the convenience and security of working with one professional real estate company that can meet all of their needs. Our staff is trained to provide the following services:
- Quality Tenant Placement
- Market Trend Consultation
- Rent Collection
- Monthly Disbursement
- Property Inspection
- 24-Hour Emergency Hotline
- Evictions and Debt Collection
- Vendor Contract Negotiation
- Lease Preparation
- Evaluating Fair Market Rental Rates
- Income/Expense Statements (Monthly and YTD)
- Security Deposit Deposition
- Property Maintenance
- Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Budget Preparation
- Meeting Notes / Community Newsletter Preparation
A qualified, professional management company can:
- Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income. CPM Real Estate Services has professional website that integrates with our property management software to ensure properties are listed for rent as quickly as possible and to expedite a property turnover.
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenant. CPM’s application process includes strict applicant screening criteria that is objective and thorough.
- Maintain rental properties and ensure preventative maintenance is completed to avoid larger, more expensive issues down the road. CPM conducts regular inspections to address issues as soon as possible. We have cultivated relationships with vendors throughout the valley to get owners the best service at the best rate possible.
- Negotiate and monitor the terms of the rental contract. All of our documentation is based on current laws and regulations and is amended as necessary to ensure compliance at all times. We have licensed real estate brokers on staff to closely monitor rental activity and enforce rental contract terms and conditions.
- Collect rent and reconcile security deposits. CPM has strict protocol for rent collection and will aggressively resolve delinquency. We track all vendor work necessary to accurately reconcile security deposits and work with vendors who are accustomed to identifying issues that may be tenant-caused vs. normal wear and tear.
- Respond to tenant inquiries and maintenance concerns. Our corporate office is open 6 days a week to better serve owners and tenants. We also have an emergency on-call service to resolve issues that occur after regular business hours as quickly as possible.
- Precisely track income and expenses. We have an educated, experienced Accounting Staff that monitors expenses and audits accounts as necessary. Our web-based software is industry specific and can typically adapt to meet owner’s needs – no matter how specific.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws. CPM Real Estate Services, Inc. achieved its ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION® designation in 1988. To hold this designation our firm must meet standards for a specified period of active participation in real estate management and must employ at least one CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER who has successfully completed the required executive-level course. Management by an AMO firm ensures not only knowledge and experience, but stable, ethical management. To become an AMO firm we are required to obtain extensive insurance coverage, providing safeguards for your investment asset. CPM Real Estate Services is the only AMO office south of Eugene, Oregon and north of Sacramento, California.
Medford 541.773.6400 | Ashland 541.482.0326 | Grants Pass 541.955.9193 | email@example.com