Radio Show Hosted By CPM President David Wright
The one thing everyone in the real estate industry knows is that things will never be the same. Buying, selling, investing, managing, and insuring real estate has been on a roller coaster of change. What is the real impact of this change?
KCMX AM 880 “Real Estate Today” is an innovative one-hour program dedicated to the real impact of being involved in Southern Oregon’s real estate. We’ll explore the real impact of purchasing, leasing, financing, selling and insuring your real estate. Listeners will be invited to call in with their questions. Real Estate Today is an interactive forum where real estate experts from our region will gather and offer advice on how to work through the challenges together.
“Real Estate Today” focus is on what’s new, different and essential in real estate today. Hosted by broker and property manager expert, David Wright. David and his team of experts will discuss topics such as:
- Commercial and residential sales and leasing
- The “ins and outs” of investment purchases
- Tips on managing your investment properties
- Financing and lending options
- Rules and regulations on property management
- The right approach to purchasing property
- When it just might be better to rent
- You and your Mortgage – what’s new in the mortgage industry
- Property insurance – dos and don’ts
The real impact of real estate in our valley is discussed every Friday at 8-9am on KCMX AM 880. A comprehensive hour filled with news and information on real estate today!