Our management services include the coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, attending to your accounting needs in virtually any manner you prefer, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible. We tailor our services to meet your needs.
The following is a brief outline of the management services that we provide:
A. ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Maintain frequent contact with Owner, or any consultants of the Owner (i.e., attorneys, accountants) to ensure the efficient and correct management of the property.
- Preparation of proformas/budgets
- Landlord/Tenant relations
B. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Collect and record rents and implement assertive collection procedures.
- Accounts receivable / Accounts Payable
- Billings for common area charges, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Detailed reports, including tenant profiles, property ledgers, and sales and leasing reports.
- Monthly financial statements, including current and year-to-date activity.
- Secure bids for insurance or other financial services or expenses as needed.
- Prepare the required 1099’s for year-end accounting.
- File all personal property reports
- Prepare common area, mall expense reports and property tax proration charges, if needed.
- Review critical data file and invoice tenants, as applicable, for cost of living increases, Consumer Price Index (CPI) increases, common area maintenance (CAM) charges, property taxes, insurance and fixed incremental rent increases.
C. PHYSICAL MAINTENANCE
- Conduct frequent physical inspections.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance activities, repairs and improvements.
- We have a 24 hour answering service for any need or emergency that may arise.
- Enforce buildings rules and regulations.
- Recommendations for common area improvements.
- Negotiate contracts, supervise independent contractors, on-site employees, etc.
Leasing or Tenant Placements
Tenant Placements or Commercial Leasing is a stand-alone service for property owners who need assistance placing a quality tenant. This service is provided by our affiliate company, RE/MAX Platinum. As professional Real Estate Brokers we are equipped with the knowledge and experience to locate and screen potential tenants. All information supplied by the prospective tenant is verified through reference checks, a credit report and criminal history report. This information is provided to you, along with our recommendations, so that you can make an informed decision on tenancy.
CPM Real Estate Services’ clients have entrusted us to manage, sale and lease their investment properties and we take this responsibility seriously. We incorporate our company values into our everyday operations as these are the very core of our company:
* Integrity is our trademark *
* Service….setting the standard *
* Be Accountable in all that we do *
* Incorporate Growth, passion, and innovation in our work *
* It’s all about Trust *
Mini Storage Management Overview
Our management of self-storage facilities includes staffing, payroll, account audits and validation, coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, debt collection, financial reporting, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible. Click here to view a brief outline of our Mini-Storage Management Services
Commercial Property Management Brochure
*For CPM’s Commercial Property Management Flyer Click Here*
Medford 541.773.6400 | Ashland 541.482.0326 | Grants Pass 541.955.9193 |mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org